Monday, April 26, 2010

If I Had A Million Dollars....The House

My my my, what fun house shopping is!!! Of course my first purchse is my Palm Springs House.

Palm Springs House

It is an amazing looking house. I figure it's pointless to describe it all here because you can read it yourself when you go look at it. The basics are: 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath-283,140sf lot size-7,366sf house, and it's $13,890,000.

*While shopping for homes, I have to admit that it's fun choosing: Price High to Low instead of the other way around lol.

Bel Air House

Alright, it was hard chosing because the outsides were so pretty and what I want my house to look like. It was choosing between a house with a pool or not. I settled for no pool because the inside was nicer. $1.1 Million

Boulder House

This one was EASY! I looked at one before and stopped at this one. I didn't even need to keep looking. ;) $4,995,000

Turks and Caicos Condo

Another one not hard to choose from although there are no pictures and what not to decide from, ugh. I chose the Penthouse at The Yacht Club. $1.6 Million.


Normally I would have chosen more but it'll take alot of money to keep these places up and furnish them all. So.....this is enough. I'll detail the furnishings and what not in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about what Bree Said?