Monday, April 26, 2010

If I Had A Million Dollars....Or $381 Million

Alright so I was driving to pick up my daughter from school and one of our favorite songs came on, "If I Had A Million Dollars". Which was interesting because last night my husband and I were watching Nip/Tuck, the episodes with Rosie O'Donnell where she played "Dawn Budge" who won $381 Million dollars (or some such). So I started thinking, what would I REALLY do with that amount of money? I decided to throw it to my friends as an assignment and see what everyone came up with. Besides, I'll get to use this as a reference when I actually DO get rich lol. Or to sue either one of them if they leave me out of their winning-shall they win instead of me.
So anyway, we decided to make this a "serious" task and go all out deciding how much we'd spend and what not instead of throwing random things out there like usual. So here it goes......
Mine will probably be split up in a couple different blogs because I plan to spend this money like never before ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about what Bree Said?