Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ass Hat Old Man Winter

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All The...WTF?! Where the hell is Santa? It's snowing, that must mean it's winter. Wait wait wait, it's October. Is it not?! Well I believe I was just outside and could hardly see in front of me because it was snowing so bad. Sheesh, it's been Fall for a few weeks. Go away snow! I feel like punching Old Man Winter in his old ass face and knocking him out for a few months. I hate snow, I really do. I don't like driving in it, I don't like being freezing ass cold, I don't like not being able to go outside....
I want my Fall back. I do enjoy the leaves changing and how beautiful everything is. Right now, everything is wet and ugly. Not to mention it was just a few days ago that it was 80 degrees. Ugh, snow snow go away, come again (in December) another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about what Bree Said?