Monday, October 12, 2009

Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Mmmm, No

I'm HUGE on History and everything that goes with it. Wars, Mayan Ruins, 7 Wonders of The World and such. But in High School? No thanks, let's just say I was too busy to pay attention in class. So I was speaking (IMing) with Amanda and was thinking about how stupid I really am when it comes to the states. I don't think I can name them all or even where they are located. The West Coast I'm good with, over to the East - FO'GET ABOUDIT! Here I go:

(Here was my list of the states I remembered, but half got deleted when trying to type below, so anyway, here are the ones I missed instead)

Ok I'm ashamed at the ones I missed!!!
Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma and Vermont.

I really can only see me leaving out Vermont, maybe Iowa. These other ones are DUH!!!

1 comment:

  1. you remembered the important ones, nevada and colorado. so we are covered

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about what Bree Said?