Monday, October 12, 2009

Poof! You Never Existed

This individual blog is in response to Amanda's blog

The basic story was being able to erase someone from your mind (experiences, person, the whole shabam). You must read her blog first to get it. Or at least have seen Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind (which, GASP, I have not).

Have to SLIGHTLY disagree. This movie is about a relationship, but I am going to take it further and use it for everyone you meet in your life. There are actually a few people I'd erase from my mind. Of course it being the rare instances of where the bad FAR outweighed the good. In Amanda's siutation, I would agree. I wouldn't erase the love of my life because those memories are priceless. The way I disagree would be, I'd erase people like Boot Face. Yeah, we had some AMAZING fun times. But I gotta say, I'm better off not remembering anything about her.
     Isn't that awful? At least I can say, I  lived, I learned, I forgot lol. Honestly, there really are people I'd rather forget. Relationship wise, probably not. It's better to have those memories, cherish them, and move on to something better. But again, there is ONE I would erase. Actually I wish I never met the person. So not erase,  just not happen. Had I the chance to erase him, yes yes I would.
     I'm like a typing blog-contradiction. I say I wouldn't, then say I would. This blog sucks lol. Let's just put it this way. There are a few people who I'd erase, otherwise I'm happy remembering the bad and good about people in my past.

1 comment:

What do you think about what Bree Said?